Monday, January 9, 2012

my facebook

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------


my facebook. Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?
  • Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?


  • my facebook. So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!
  • So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!


  • my facebook. Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures
  • Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures



  • -----------------
    I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.  ~Bill Cosby
    -----------------
    My wife and i are looking to backpack the kt can any one tell give an idea as to the miles between tows a rough guide would do and is it to hot to hike the trail in Aug ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.  ~John Gregory Brown, Decorations in a Ruined Cemetery, 1994
    -----------------
    To start with the easy to use rating system. Starting at 100%(or 0) with up and down voting. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.  ~Larry Lorenzoni
    -----------------


    my facebook. Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very
  • Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very


  • my facebook. pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile
  • pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile


  • my facebook. To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top
  • To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top


  • my facebook. Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my
  • Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my




  • -----------------
    To carry the discussion a step further do you think that a regular road bike with 27"/1" would work for the entire length of the Katy Trail? ~Dorothy Fulheim
    -----------------
    Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.  ~Chili Davis
    -----------------
    Also, GreenHorn's idea is something that I thought should have been there by default. As it stands, the 'profile' page is pretty shallow. ~Chili Davis
    -----------------
    The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.  ~Lucille Ball
    -----------------
    Wallbase is great already. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Espacially ponies... Oh, poo! (What have they done OMG) ~Gloria Naylor
    -----------------
    I like that idea. Maybe having a more accurate time stamp on tag changes as well? I'm always looking at the tag changes list, so it would be nice to know how long ago changes were made. Maybe a time stamp similar to the ones used for posts and comments in addition to the date the change was made. ~Dinah Craik
    -----------------


    my facebook. The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook
  • The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook


  • my facebook. My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.
  • My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.


  • my facebook. How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't
  • How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't


  • my facebook. When I announced I'm deleting my Facebook account this week, the inquiries
  • When I announced I'm deleting my Facebook account this week, the inquiries


  • my facebook. on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account
  • on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account




  • -----------------
    We advance in years somewhat in the manner of an invading army in a barren land; the age that we have reached, as the saying goes, we but hold with an outpost, and still keep open communications with the extreme rear and first beginnings of the march.  ~Robert Louis Stevenson, "Virginibus Puerisque II," Virginibus Puerisque, 1881
    -----------------
    A father is always making his baby into a little woman.  And when she is a woman he turns her back again.  ~Enid Bagnold
    -----------------
    Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.  ~Bob Hope
    -----------------
    My wife and i are looking to backpack the kt can any one tell give an idea as to the miles between tows a rough guide would do and is it to hot to hike the trail in Aug ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    I AM LOOKING FOR THE SAFEST RIDE FROM THE KATY TRAIL TO KANSAS CITY. DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD ROUTE. ~Herbert Asquith
    -----------------
    I used google translator, but i dont understand meaning of "stumble" button, maybe u ment "Related" feature? ~Clarence Budington Kelland
    -----------------
    In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups.  In old age, we yearn to be kids.  It just seems that all would be wonderful if we didn't have to celebrate our birthdays in chronological order.  ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
    -----------------


    my facebook. A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.
  • A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.


  • my facebook. My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter
  • My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter


  • my facebook. Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.
  • Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.


  • my facebook. If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?
  • If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?




  • -----------------
    Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.  ~Gloria Naylor
    -----------------
    could be implemented on client side via html5 canvas. i tried, but the only problem is easy to use interface. screen size and actual workspace size are available for script. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    want to ride mcbain to clinton for 1st try is west to east the way to go and how long should that take ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Cuda I disapprove of that suggestion. I checked my Tag Edits and it included my own uploads with the tags I added from the beggining. ~Elizabeth Stone
    -----------------
    A father is always making his baby into a little woman.  And when she is a woman he turns her back again.  ~Enid Bagnold
    -----------------


    my facebook. Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up
  • Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up


  • my facebook. I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook
  • I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook


  • my facebook. Here is my first facebook art for my profile: http://www.facebook.com/
  • Here is my first facebook art for my profile: http://www.facebook.com/




  • -----------------
    Never raise your hand to your kids.  It leaves your groin unprotected.  ~Red Buttons
    -----------------
    Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.  ~Bob Hope
    -----------------
    it's the worst site ever... and it loads very very very damm slow Yotoon don't take any part of that site. ~Johann Schiller
    -----------------
    Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!  ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836
    -----------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment